Friday, August 31, 2012

In another vein

Inspired by "Scarface", a client has requested a scary Mr. Winkle. He also asked for two different colored eyes... one blue, one red.  ("Scarface" had two red eyes). My customer also encouraged me to have some fun building the spooky old guy. So I clipped a single strand from a medium-sized house-painting brush and dipped it into cadmium red acrylic paint. I dragged the strand across the white portion of the eyeball to get the bloodshot veins in the red eye.

And yes, it was fun!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:42 PM

    I love Mr. Winkle's eyes. They alone have made my wait worth it!!!!!!! TOO COOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wesley silva ramos ventriloquist and Scarface

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wesley silva ramos ventriloquist and Scarface

    ReplyDelete