Friday, August 10, 2012

Mike Palma



Fellow figure maker Mike Palma and I stay in touch.  I read his blog (c'mon, Mike. Post more often.  We LIKE it). He reads my blog. I post, comment and "Like" all the time on the Facebook group he started, Ventriloquist Workshop. We occasionally trade secrets and general figure making gossip. He makes splendid figures which you see in the photo of Mike and me at the conVENTion. (It was pointed out that he and I are smiling, while the two figures are both frowning). 

But I digress. I wanted to point out the video of his very funny performance at the VentHaven ConVENTion.  The Asian figure he's talking to was made by Larry LaFontsee, another fine figure maker.  Mike Palma made the little Buddha. The crowd loved the act. 




1 comment:

  1. Thank you Kenny for the kind words! The check is in the mail! Lol But seriously folks, it was a distinct honor to meet Kenny Croes at the 2012 convention. Kenny, along with being a great figure maker, is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet and I can honestly say, my life is better knowing Kenny! Kenny, I look forward to seeing you again and a friendship that will last a life time!
    Oh, and yes, I need to blog more!!! Thank you for lighting a flame under my keister !! I'll blog something this weekend!!!
    Thank you again Kenny!

    Best regards,

    Mike Palma

    ReplyDelete