Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Count 'em...1-2-3 triggers

I've done away with my chrome-ring-on-the-end-of-a-cord (catchy, huh?) as the crossed eye control (see photo on the far right). I've switched to a third trigger strategically placed above the jaw trigger on the right side of the photo. All three function without interfering with or moving the others. Much nicer without the free-swinging ring.

And as you can see on my Uncle Earl figure (soon to be looking for a home... hint, hint), his eyes cross beautifully with my new trigger.

I've slowed down on my dummy-makin' recently due to a distraction with guitar playin', singin', and recordin' a new tune. Doesn't pay a dime, so hopefully I will lose interest and get back to work.

Thanks for checking up on me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kenny;

    It seems a good many of us ventriloquists are guitar players as well, including me and Dan Willinger

    ReplyDelete