Wednesday, May 12, 2010

iGoogle

Since I've been making and selling vent figures, I've been sending many of my little fellas to faraway lands. They include France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, South Africa, Australia, the Philippines and even the United Arab Emirates. Many of the buyers communicate in English, but I like to respond to them in their native tongues. So I use iGoogle's translation service. Here's how it works.

I indicate which language I want to translate (in my case, English), and then I choose which language I want to translate to. Then I type the phrase I want translated and iGoogle pops out the translation almost instantly. I cut and paste the translation into my email.

Often the recipient of my email will respond in their language. So I use iGoogle to translate their email into English. Try it sometime. It's so easy and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment