Sunday, May 09, 2010

Tee time

As my wife Joyce will attest, I am a little overboard when it comes to logo T-shirts. I have two dresser drawers stuffed full of logo T-shirts. I'd have more than that, but she advises me on occasion to part with the ones with holes in them. I do so reluctantly. After all, I don't really need nine In-N-Out Burger T-shirts, do I? (Yes, I do). So I was delighted to read that Dan Willinger, impresario of the Ventriloquist Central website, blog, forum and Facebook page, re-stocked Ventriloquist Central T-shirts. I just forked over my $15.95 plus shipping to acquire mine. The downside? I'll have to get rid of at least one old T-shirt to fit the new one in the dresser.

Let's see... will it be the moth-eaten old Oregon Duck tee? (No, not that one!) Okay, how 'bout the Tour de Fronds (sic) Bike Ride? After all, I didn't actually ride in the race. (Okay, maybe. But it's such a nice color.)

See my problem?
Note to Dan: Hey, Dan. Please order some long-sleeve T-shirts, too. It gets cold up here on the Oregon Coast. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment