Sunday, March 14, 2010

Variation on a theme

Between work and dummy makin', I've neglected my posts. But I have a break while paint and Magic-Sculpt dries. So I thought I'd give you a peek at my newest "Elmore". This time he's a redhead with freckles.

I'm making good progress on a special order "Stanley", one of the conversion figures I still offer. And I'm making parallel progress on my first Cheeky Boy. They're both sporting several coats of flesh-tone paint. Both have eye socket outlines and red-pink lip color. Got to do a second coat on both eyeliner and lips. I've also started painting the jaws.

I've received my first shipment of "Mr. Winkle" castings. I've started my first figure by temporarily mounting the jaw and doing some fill work around the mouth opening.

I'll post photos of Cheeky and Mr. Winkle as soon as they're decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment