Saturday, January 16, 2010

The clothes make the dummy

Well... actually I make the dummy, but nice clothes help.

I usually buy my dummy clothes from thrift stores. (I love Goodwill's Senior Discount Day). I've purchased some clothing on Ebay, but you have to search carefully for good deals when shipping is involved. I also prowl Walmart and similar department stores for clearance sales on 2T clothing. The outfit in the photo was one of seven I purchased from such a closeout sale. The 4-piece outfits were under $15 each (reg. $38 each). Fifteen bucks is a little more than I pay for separates that I assemble into outfits, but I saved a lot of time by getting ready-made ensembles. Plus they're brand spankin' new!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:12 PM

    Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:27 PM

    What size clothes do they wear? And is it without alterations?

    ReplyDelete