Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sometimes I can't sleep


When I get to this stage, I get so excited about the dummy I'm making I can't sleep. I just keep thinking about him. When the vent figure gets mounted on the control post, I can see the finish line.

Today, I went shopping for this character and the other two I have under construction. The fella pictured will likely be dubbed "Professor Jeebers". He'll wear plaid slacks, a vest, white shirt and bow tie.

One more coat of paint on his neck and control post and he'll be ready for final cord attachments. Then comes the wig, eyebrow painting, facial highlights and applying the eyelashes. I'll assemble his body this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Kenny,

    This looks nice.

    Can't wait to see a finished picture.

    Cheers.

    Lawrence E. Harris - ComicVent

    ReplyDelete