Saturday, February 17, 2007

The new boy in town


The Ebay auction for Professor Jeebers closes tomorrow. I'm just about finished with another figure, who'll likely be introduced sometime next week. And then there's this feller. He's probably a few weeks from completion.

I would usually spend my Saturday working on him, but I have an outdoor adventure scheduled for today. My wife Joyce and I have been invited to board a 72-foot Coast Guard rescue vessel and observe a rescue exercise (with helicopter). When Joyce accepted the invitation yesterday, I was a little nervous about it having just seen "The Guardian", a Kevin Costner film about Coast Guard Rescue teams. I live on the Oregon coast and the weather was stormy yesterday. However, the weather is partly sunny and calm today, so I'm a bit more relaxed. I'm taking my camera. If I get a some cool photos, I'll post a few here.

No comments:

Post a Comment