Monday, November 18, 2019

Get back

After a hiatus of almost 5 years, I'm active in the ventriloquist community again. I don't have much to show for it yet except for the cartoon drawing on the left. I've been engaged to sculpt a model of this fella by my friend and co-conspirator Buzz James of Braylu Creations. He's been building figures as well as designing, manufacturing and selling dummy-building parts. He plans to make a mold of my alien friend, cast heads from the mold, and build figures from there.

I'm also working on a website project that I will announce and unveil soon. It's still in the testing phase, but I expect it to go live within a few days or weeks. More on that later.

My reentry will probably not involve order-taking for figures. I'll likely build at my own pace and sell what I build. I'm way too lazy to do it any other way.

Over time, I'll clean up the links on this blog. I've noticed some have expired. Again, I'm a little lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment