Friday, January 03, 2014

Slow down

"Vent Into The Mic" has slowed down for a couple of reasons. First, I've shared pretty much all I know and/or have discovered about vent figure building. Not that I won't have something new to tell you in the future, but the well is dry for now. Secondly, I've become more involved with my local music-making community. I'm playing music, practicing and recording every day. So that's cutting into my time.

I'm still actively sculpting and building vent figures, and I will continue to do so. But my blog contributions will continue to be sparse. I appreciate that you've read and even commented on my posts. If you ask a question, I will answer it. Also, there's a "search" tool in the upper-left corner of my blog in case you'd like to check out any previous posts that might be helpful. (I use that function on the late Clinton Detweiler's blog quite often). 

"Vent Into The Mic" isn't going away, but I can't keep up with daily posts. I prefer to be relevant rather than mindlessly prolific. Thanks for understanding.

1 comment:

  1. P. Grecian8:57 AM

    We'll keep droppin' by, Kenny. When you DO post, it's always useful or interesting.

    ReplyDelete