Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Now where was I?


Though there have been many distractions (travel, music, TV, baseball, cooking, daydreaming, coffee, football, laundry, Facebook, beer, email, blogs, YouTube... just to name a few), I've managed to give Otis some eyes.

I dab some Vasoline on the bottom of the eye tray. I line up the eyes as the eye tray sinks into Magic-Sculpt on both sides of the head's interior. The Magic-Sculpt partially hardens to become eye tray ledges. Then I pull out the eye tray (which is easy because of the Vaseline). Now I can do some more work on the eyeballs in prep for synchronizing and making the eyes cross.

I also managed to mangle (and ruin) a gray Grandma wig that I intended to give Auntie Pearl. I think I have one more. Hope I don't ruin it. too.

1 comment:

  1. P. Grecian11:09 AM

    The Vaseline thing is interesting. Simple but clever!

    ReplyDelete