Thursday, December 06, 2012

No kink in the wink





















After much travail (the good kind), I have made "Mazie" wink. I still need to tweak here and there. Her eyelid needs a better paint job. My wife has informed me that I need to add a bit more roundness to the inside ends of the eyebrows before I paint them. I'm ready to install the rest of the mechanics with hopes that nothing bumps into anything else.

After working so hard inside the small head, I think I've learned enough to successfully add soft blinkers to one of my full-size characters (WAY more room inside). After much gnashing of teeth, now I understand the mechanics and have a design to move toward.

As they say... no pain, no gain.

1 comment:

  1. P. Grecian7:17 AM

    We KNEW you'd conquer it! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete