Friday, May 11, 2012

Shop 'til I drop

It feels good to be back in the shop.  I have two special-order figures to complete.  One is a "Mr. Wong", but with black hair, beard and mustache.  The other is an "Uncle Earl" who will be transformed into a rather unique character.  I don't want to give it away because my customer might want to keep it under wraps. 

I don't have much else to report except to say my blinker project is on hold until I receive a set of styrene blinkers from Braylu Creations.  My ping pong ball blinkers didn't work out.  As I said when I started this, it'll be one step forward, two steps back... maybe even three... or four...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:37 AM

    I'm glad Mr. Wong is catching on. He's certainly a fun character and well received as a vent.

    WB

    ReplyDelete