Thursday, May 10, 2012

I'm back

I've returned from my trek to the San Francisco Bay Area to attend a family gathering.  It was loads of fun.  Lots of music and merryment.  I didn't bring back any puppets per say.  The closest thing was this Sergio Romo bobblehead which I got for being among the first 20,000 at the Giants-Brewers game at AT&T Ballpark.  (Happy to say the Giants won). 

I also bought a new guitar (my third).  But now it's back to work.  I have a couple of special orders to turn out... a version of Mr. Wong and an interesting twist on a full-size Uncle Earl.  Photos to come.

3 comments:

  1. P. Grecian10:40 AM

    Hey, welcome back. If you're missin' anything in the refrigerator...it was gonna spoil, anyway, and we had this wild party at hour place, and we just thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. P. Grecian10:41 AM

    That SHOULD say "YOUR place...". I didn't proof it.

    1 comments:
    P. Grecian10:40 AM
    Hey, welcome back. If you're missin' anything in the refrigerator...it was gonna spoil, anyway, and we had this wild party at your place, and we just thought...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I THOUGHT I'd left more beer in there...

    ReplyDelete