Thursday, December 15, 2011

Far East mystic

The first casting of my full-size Asian character arrived today.  Thanks to Buzz James at Braylu Creations for doing such a wonderful job.  The casting came out well and will require minimal exterior prep.   Should be a few weeks to build the figure.  There's also a separate jaw, but I plan to re-design it for this character.

I acquired a long gray wig (which my wife will cut and braid), a really nice Asian mustache and goatee, and a very slick-lookin' gold silky costume.  I still need to find a hat and slippers.  

As always, I will post my progress.

A customer asked me to design and build this character for him.  His act will soon incorporate this mysterious purveyor of Asian boogie-boogie. 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:35 AM

    I'm getting excited...progress is looking really good!
    Wally

    ReplyDelete