Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm back

Hawaii was fun, relaxing and good for my health. I swam every day, which is great exercise. I tended to offset my progress with mai-tai's and Coronas, but that's to be expected... of me, anyway.

I'm going to ramp up the workshop today. I have an "Elmore" just about ready for a new home. And I'd like to start work on a Cheeky Boy figure from the Braylu casting. It will be fun making my first little guy from the head I designed. Montana Dan actually beat me to it while I was sipping adult beverages by the pool under swaying palm tress. Check out his website for a look at his interpretation of the little feller.

4 comments:

  1. LOL,I did not realize I beat you to it, Kenny, your cast heads available at Braylu are really nice and easy to use. Anyone interested in building a Ventriloquist Figure for their personal use, should definitely look at The Kenny Croes Collection, available at Braylu Creations. MontanaDan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:05 PM

    Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Kenny! I have missed following your adventures in figure making. Hope you had a great vacation, now get back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:05 AM

    Ola, what's up amigos? :)
    Hope to get some help from you if I will have any quesitons.
    Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete