Thursday, August 07, 2008

Out of gas

I've been running tired this week. I have a real job, plus I'm president of the Chamber of Commerce. This week I'm in the midst of preparing annual budgets for 2009 for my job. I've also had two Rotary Club commitments (I'm on the Board) and three Chamber of Commerce commitments. One was to preside over a Chamber board meeting and another was to give a short speech at a city council meeting. Through it all, I'm still getting a few tasks completed on a couple of figures.

That's why my blog entries have been fewer and farther between. But I am moving forward with two more little guys. Each has a new twist to make their look slightly different and unique. I'll share a photo or two when they get farther along.

I also need to begin work on producing more eyes. Another task on my list is to inventory my parts and materials so I can place a sensible order at Braylu Creations and a few other suppliers. I'm trying to be a bit more business-like about this vent-building thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment