Saturday, August 30, 2008

Favorite blog

"The World Is A Stage", the blog by ventriloquist Jay Johnson, is my favorite blog. As you might guess, Mr. Johnson has a very creative mind. He's funny, a little twisted now and then, and very often makes fun of himself. I also enjoy his tales of life as a professional entertainer and ventriloquist. There was a time in my youth when I aspired to do what he does. (In fact, I even auditioned for the role he won in "Soap"). So hearing about his adventures, his travels, his friends and associates is very entertaining and quite amusing. His long blog entries, often hilarious diatribes, show what an active mind he possesses. Jay Johnson is one of our great living-legend ventriloquists. He's also a terrific blogger.

1 comment:

  1. Kenny,

    Could you please post the address to Jay Johnson's blog site?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete