Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Walnuts for the winter?

It's been a week since I posted. We spent the weekend in Eugene. I had a budget meeting with my boss on Friday, so we decided to hang out all Labor Day weekend with our friends. I went to the University of Oregon Ducks football game, which was lots of fun. Especially since we won. Next week the Ducks face Michigan. If you follow college football, then you know we'll be walking into a buzz saw. Michigan is bound to be pissed off at us for two reasons. One... we beat them last time we played. Two... Michigan was defeated last weekend by a team no one had ever heard of, which caused Michigan to drop all the way out of the Top 25 from No. 5 in the nation.

But I digress.

What you're probably wondering is.... "What the heck is going on with those cheeks? Is he trying to swallow ping pong balls? Is he hiding Brussels sprouts? Did he get stung by a bee on both sides of his face?"

(I know, I know. I'm workin' on it.)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:33 PM

    I like the cheeks... I have a craig lovik figure from the mid 90s that has the same size round cheeks :)

    ANDREW

    ReplyDelete