Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Aaaaah-hmmm

Since I'm trying to segue from conversion figures to figures made from molds, I'm not completing any figures. I find that very frustrating and sometimes depressing. I'm making step-by-step progress, but it's slow with very little to show for it.

The process involves study, acquiring new tools, reorganizing work spaces, experimenting with new techniques and buying (sometimes expensive) raw materials.

When I was happily turning out conversion figures, I'd finish and sell one per month. The last figure I completed was "Cecil" in June. I can't even predict when the next project will be completed.

All I can do is keep leaning forward. I'll be much happier though when I finally turn out my first vent figure made from a mold.

No comments:

Post a Comment