Sunday, October 27, 2013

Break time's over

Those of you who follow this blog have certainly noticed that I disappeared. I actually didn't go anywhere. I was taking a break. A long break. I took advantage of the unusual absence of Kenny Croes Dummy Store orders for a few weeks. I took on a related project during this down time. And I've been rejuvenating my music performing "career" by organizing a weekly Open Mic night at a tavern. (Debuts Sunday, November 3rd at Lloyd's Old Town Tavern in Bandon, Oregon).

But a dummy-buildin' order came in, so it's back to work. Using a 2T Otis head and Braylu 2T body, I'm going to build a 34" Christmas elf for a Santa Claus ventriloquist. The little "munckin" will have pointed elf ears, buck teeth and one blue eye and one green eye. So it's time to get busy again. 

Warning: You may be hearing from me more often now.

1 comment:

  1. P. Grecian10:01 AM

    I wasn't too worried. Saw you from time to time on facebook. But it's good to have something to read and watch on your blog again. :-)

    ReplyDelete