Sunday, November 01, 2009

Uncle Earl

I'm very excited about "Uncle Earl" for a couple reasons. First of all, I really like the way he turned out. Secondly, he's the first figure I've made from a casting of a sculpture I did. Buzz James of Braylu Creations made the mold and produced the casting. He's also selling castings of "Uncle Earl" as the first in what we're calling the "Kenny Croes Collection". (A second character will be added soon).

This "Uncle Earl" figure will be auctioned on Ebay starting later this evening.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:18 PM

    I can't help it but he reminds me of Spencer Tracy. Absolutely great figure. Thanks.
    Burkhard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eugene Blundell2:34 PM

    Wow, I didn't know you were so skilled at this, Ken. Everything looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:50 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete