Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Where the heck ya been?

I've been in Seattle at a Management Conference. All of the company's TV Station managers get together once a year at a fancy resort and share ideas, attend workshops, strategize and eat and drink to excess. I'm glad to be home. Other than the wining and dining, one must be very well-behaved around colleagues and corporate superiors. And I'm not accustomed to being that well-behaved that many hours in a row. It's exhausting.

Back at home, I have listed "Little Miss Sheila" on Ebay.

I'm having a monumental struggle with my other project. The eyes will not set right. I'm trying different strategies and methods, but so far I've been unhappy with the result. I like the way the guy looks, but until I get the eyes to work right, he'll be a work in progress.

I have another character started. He's the one where I'm setting the eyes first, then forming the face around them. I hope that becomes my regular method of madness.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:34 PM

    Welcome back, Kenny. I like your "Little Miss Sheila" figure. Most of the semi-pro models I've seen are usually made from a Charlie or Mortimer. So it's kinda cool to see one made from a Danny.

    ReplyDelete